Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Publicity Shoot for IttybittyPartyCommittee in Downtown Santa Ana

A couple weekends ago I was commissioned by IttybittyPartyCommittee, Wedding & Event Design Duo by Carson and Kathleen based out of Redondo Beach. The shoot was destined to be exciting and a full of laughs. These two ladies are the party. My goal was to capture as much of their personalities and chemistry as business partners. I believe I succeeded, since a chuckle and display a huge grin whenever I revisit these photos. So the next special event I plan to host, IttybittyPartyCommittee will be for hire. Thank you ladies for the collaboration and opportunity to photograph your ideas. Check them out..http://ittybittypartycommittee.com/


















1 comment:

  1. We loved shooting with you Dee!! They turned out so wonderfully!! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete